Hello from Italy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My name's Carmine and I'm from Italy. Altough I'm into home brewing since 2002, I don't have many brews under my belt.

I started with kits, just the two that accompained the equipment, and jumped straight to all grain.
Of the original equipment that got me into this great hobby, only the good memories are left, it was soon "upgraded" to 2 3 tier, a few years ago I built my first RIMS system with a custom made controller.

Today I own an AIO (Klarstein XXL) system which I'm about to customize.

Cheers,
Carmine

Ciao Carmine! Welcome from The Netherlands!

I actually own loads of cool brewing gear from Italy, mainly from Polsinelli, they sell loads of cool stainless stuff. Happy brewing!

Thanks Radboud!

Indeed, I also own a 50L pot from Polsinelli. Altough today I don't use it anymore after I've switched to the AIO system.

Welcome from Florida! I also started brewing in 2002 and it's been a wild ride! Good luck with your new system!

John

Welcome from New York. I've been to Italy twice. Rome for a few days, Pompeii twice, Drove the Amalfi coast, Venice, sicily...All the basic hotspots. Love it over there. The only words we learned were "two gusti" From all the gelato we ate :D

Back