Hello from B.C. Canada!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stylincanuck

Reaction score
I first joined HBT about a year ago when I started brewing with a friend. We are all grain brewers. We each have a full size keg fridge with four taps and make 5gal batches. Regretably, this is my first post since joining and have not kept what we have brewed up to date. I am looking forward to becoming an active member and am excited about sharing and reading new recepies and ideas on the forum.
Our most memorable moment to date is from about a month ago. We were brewing a chocolate/coffee stout and in addition to the ground coffee and chocolate, we added chocolate covered coffee beans at flame out. Well I guess during fermentation one of the coffee beans plugged the airlock. Instead of the airlock being ejected, the glass carboy exploded! What a mess that was to clean up!
Cheers all and happy brewing!

Is Nanaimo where Fat Cat is (was)? Are they still around, is Bunny still the brewster?

Also, are you a Hells Angel? ;)

Fat Cat is in Nanaimo but the are now called Wolf Brewing I think. I'm not sure who the brewmaster is. I am not a Hell's Angel. lol

Back