Hello and Happy New Year from Mid Michigan

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vanwas

Reaction score
Greetings everyone :)

My lovely wife surprised me this year with a home brew kit from a newly opened home brew store in East Lansing. Four years ago I had asked for the blessing to start brewing and was told, "you can start brewing when you buy me a house..."

Three years after we bought the house, she brought up that agreement and asked if I was still interested.

Duh!

I've been a lurker for a couple of weeks, and have probably read too much before my first kit/extract brew. Looking forward to meeting everyone, learning some of your invaluable knowledge, and expanding my personal brewing horizons and enjoyment.

Cheers and Happy New Year!

Scott

Welcome. The Lansing area has certainly seen a boom in homebrew shops this year!

I hope the brewing goes well! Anything special planned?

Hello again and thanks!

Nothing too special planned. I received a kit for Irish Stout and an IPA, both Brewer's Best. Planning on brewing the stout tomorrow. Need to make a run for some Star San in the morning.

Warm greetings to you, Vanwas! My wife's side of the family lives in and around Mason, MI!

glenn514:mug:

Latest posts

Back