Hello All

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jpitz31

Wild Yeast Brewing
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I use to brew a bit back in the 90's. I recently retired and started brewing again. I like to brew small batch beer, from 1 to 3 gallon batches. I have Anvil Foundry 6.5 gallon all-in-one brewing system and I built a custom PID Temperature controlled mash tun. I will post some pics in the proper section.

Half the year I am in San Diego, CA area and the other half I am in Olympia WA.

Just wanted to introduce myself and want to get involved with the group.

Cheers

Joe

Welcome, Joe. This is a hobby and a community that can keep you a little busy. Of course you already know that, having brewed 25-30 years ago. Much easier now, but that lets us concentrate on details (not that I do... I like simple brewing).

Welcome @jpitz31, I too took a hiatus from brewing for a while. I kept making meads and concocting liquors but steered away from beers due to heat in Florida. I couldn't stay away though. I learned better ways to control Temps and found myself right back in the thick of it. Tons of info and good folks on this forum across the world. Looking forward to reading your post along your journey.

Cheers from the opposite corner of the states.

Latest posts

Back