Hello all!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bemaus

Reaction score
What's up everyone. I live in Monroe, la and I am a rookie home brewer. I play baseball for a living and want to start a micro-brewery when my career is over. I have tons of questions and I am on my 3rd batch of beer. Look forward to chatting with everyone.

Emo

bemaus said:
What's up everyone. I live in Monroe, la and I am a rookie home brewer. I play baseball for a living and want to start a micro-brewery when my career is over. I have tons of questions and I am on my 3rd batch of beer. Look forward to chatting with everyone.

Emo

Hello!!! I too am a rookie!! I feel like I'm I'm chemistry class all over again! I'm on my 6th batch... None of it has been sitting long enough for me to drink! I'm currently watching my stout getting ready to explode! Looking forward to talking!!!

;)

I have tried 2 of the small home brew kits, both came out decent. I have another week and a half before I bottle my first 5 gallon batch. The chemistry is overwhelming at this point but I am learning everyday. Cheers!

Back