Hello... Again??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

H-ost19

Reaction score
I was a supporting member of this site about a decade ago but have no idea what my login or email used was. I loved brewing but when I moved into a condo I couldn't use my 10gallon AG setup anymore and it has been collecting dust in my brothers garage for the last several years. Now I have my own place again and am hoping to get back into the Hobby. I just got back from the only HBS on my island and learned that they will be closed by august, huge bummer but I will find a way!

I remember some names from people back in the day and it would be rad if they are still around, I doubt it, but shoutout to Revvy, Yooper, Biermuncher, AZ... cant remember much other names but I LOVED this community and hope it is still a rad and friendly place.

It has been a while! I’ve been a moderator (and admin) since about 2007! :)
Who “were” you back then? And welcome back!
Oh geez, I didn't realize you were a mod back then too, my bad. My username was "H-ost" I was a nobody but I did find a few of my old threads which is fun. I wish I could remember exactly which email account I used back then I'm pretty sure I know the password I used.

Back