Indiana Heading to Indianapolis.....What brewpub to hit?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tictoc43064

Reaction score
I'll be in downtown Indianapolis in mid March. Any suggestions for good food and better beer? The wife loves flights and a good hefe. I like anything but a freakin souped up IPA, which is what everyone wants to serve these days. A delicious stout for dessert is always nice. Thanks in advance.

Not downtown but not to far
Ale emporium, castleton Great pizza and wings. Great beer list.

End of the line, in fountain square if you go here go to fountain square brewery and new day meadery

The Brugge, broad ripple. Great food great beer

Bier brewery, my favorite beer in the city. No food though.

These are just a few of my favorite places. There are plenty of others pm me if you'd like.

In addition to the above chatam tap is a pretty good british pub style food and a decent selection of regional craft brews. During soccer season it gets pretty festive. It's down the street from the rathskeller.

Thank you all for the quick replies! Ale Emporium may be the front runner, as it hits my other weak spots....wings. I will look these places up and let you know where we end up. HBT is the best!

Back