Having a girl!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations on the new family member. Baby girls are special. Now you can start painting a nursery bedroom pink. ( I hope that you don't have to relocate one of the boys ).

Congrats! I have two little girls myself (3 & 6), no boys. All children will bring joy to you and your wife's hearts, but I always hear there is something to be said about "Daddy's little girl(s)" that makes them so special. I can say I would agree with that having two myself and you will see when the time comes!

Congrats again and get ready to know all the Disney princesses and all the other girly stuff too! :D Oh and in a few years they will want to do you makeup and paint your nails. Real men let their daughters do this to them... ;) LOL But seriously you won't be able to say no to those requests.

congrats!

I've got a little boy joining the group in August (to go with the almost 2-year old daughter).

I'm gonna need more beer!!

Congrats! I love my 2 girls, but one of them is getting a pretty sassy mouth. And she doesn't respond well when I try to make her do "boy chores" like menial labor. And I just had to get rid of a spider (LARGE!) (About the size of a nickel...)

Could be worse, I guess.

Congrats! I have two little girls myself (3 & 6), no boys. All children will bring joy to you and your wife's hearts, but I always hear there is something to be said about "Daddy's little girl(s)" that makes them so special. I can say I would agree with that having two myself and you will see when the time comes!

Congrats again and get ready to know all the Disney princesses and all the other girly stuff too! :D Oh and in a few years they will want to do you makeup and paint your nails. Real men let their daughters do this to them... ;) LOL But seriously you won't be able to say no to those requests.

I waited around 50 minutes each to see arial and Anna/Elsa in 96F June weather
*with a 18 month year old boy and 3 1/2 year old girl

Congratulations to you and the wife.
With two boys ahead of her, this should be a breeze. But.........with two X chromosomes all bets are off. ;)

I waited around 50 minutes each to see arial and Anna/Elsa in 96F June weather
*with a 18 month year old boy and 3 1/2 year old girl

Yes I've been there done that three times now. Well three trips to Disney world. But seeing it through their eyes makes it so worth it!!

That's awesome congratulations. Your right about different then boys. In my experience (2 girls 1boy) girl are more difficult but still a blessing.

Back