Haven't really brewed all summer. Need help with list.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CoalCracker

Reaction score
Haven't really brewed since last spring. My apartment get's too hot and I can't keep fermentation under raps. So... now that it's starting to get to the point where it will be cooling down, I would like to get brewing soon. I have four kegs that need to be filled. I have three beers I want ontap. Looking for the fourth. Help me out.

1. BM's Newcastle clone
2. Cream of three crops
3. Snpa
4. ????

I can have two on at a time. So i was thinking of keeping something light on one tap,something heavier on the other. Looks like I need another something malty. Maybe an 80 shilling? Give me some ideas :tank:

I like Wyerbacher's Quad. Not a hint of alchohol in it very smooth and malty. If I can make one that doesn't taste hot, that would be a plan.

I literally live 2 blocks from Yuengling so I would rather just buy it. haha It tastes better here than anywhere else I've tasted it.

I might do half a batch of vanilla porter. That's a bit of a bigger beer I wouldn't have on tap. I like them but they aren't that sessionable.

I might do half a batch of vanilla porter. That's a bit of a bigger beer I wouldn't have on tap. I like them but they aren't that sessionable.

Porters & Stouts don't have to be "big beers" at all. I know this is a bad example, but Guiness & Murphys Stouts I believe are under 5%.

Sorry, should have said heavy. Not big. Plus I still have about a half case of a delicious oatmeal stout.

Maybe a mild?

Latest posts

Back