Has anyone built one of these brewstands?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You may want to consider using strut (Uni-Strut or equivalent). Some of the big-box stores carry it in their electrical departments and sometimes you can find used stuff cheap at a scrapyard. It's easy to bolt together, has accessory hardware available and can be easily changed over the life of the stand as needed. There are many examples of this here in the forums.....

If you're looking to save $$$, I bought 18" shelves from Seville Classics, and put cut tiles for the top of the shelves for stability.

< $70, works great, no pump, and I don't find it dangerous or difficult to fill the HLT (I use a 1G pitcher that I also use for the vorlauf).

Once I get my BK w/ leg extensions on the burner for Christmas, I think I'm going to submit an article. I see what people spend on the Blich trees and welding complicated systems together, I personally prefer to spend my money on equipment that makes my beer more delicious.

Of course, I can't weld, or I would love to have a homemade 3-tier.

3 tier.jpg

I realize a lot of people do it, but dealing with a propane burner and a kettle of scalding hot water six feet in the air seems sketchy to me.

Back