Happy Turkey Day Everyone!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMOSBAUG

Reaction score
2 big meals today followed by a beer tasting with friends!!

we are trying all of the beers from our first big brew day and a couple really good craft brews

Homebrews
-Great Big ESB 9.2%
-Cherry Wheat
-Honey Basil English Pale
-Red Rye
-American Pale

there is one more I will edit this later because I forget now

Also going to introduce 2 of my favorite craft brews
-founders red rye pale
-left hand-milk stout

What is everyone else doing?

Hope you all have a great thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to you and all my fellow home brewers! I just got off duty and am starting the day off right...A bomber of Smoked porter from Alaskan brewing to wake me up. Its gonna be a relaxing day of beer,family and football.

Happy Thanksgiving to all! I am not doing anything today because I am sick, I was going to brew tomorrow and go to some brew pubs on Saturday with some guys from my homebrew club but will have to see how I feel.

Happy Thanksgiving all.
At my family's this year showing off our new baby. She's the first of a new generation. We now have 4 generations represented.

As is our tradition, we've got 6 8# lobsters to boil up! Should go well with my 8 month old Apfelwein. I didn't get as much beer ready as I wanted, but I've got a 12er of bitter and the Apfelwein.

No drinking at my parents house anymore, so just eating over there.

I do have a couple of two liter bottles of the batches I kegged Thursday force carbing for later, however.

:mug:

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

Currently splitting a growler of Dead Guy with my dad moving into either my Mild or his Alt later in the evening.

Happy Turkey Day everyone.

We usually do a breakfast on Thanksgiving, so everyone can go to their other stops later in the day. Was some good stuff, and I'll take heaps of bacon over turkey any day.

Happy Turkey day to all. I hope it was enjoyable. Mine was. SWMBO's mom is in from SD and she is a great cook. I have been enjoying Breckenridge Christmas Ale, Left hand "Fade to Black", My Version of Pliny the Elder, and presently a Breckenridge Vanilla Porter, a good Pinot Grigio. I am thinking a few fingers of Mc Callans for a night cap. No brewing this weekend but I do need to rack my Chocolate Milk Stout onto the Cacao Nibs

Happy turkey day all! Lucky me I am at work. But there is a bomber of my Ninkasi IPA clone waiting in the fridge for 11pm when I get home :)

Back