Happy Repeal Day from AZ!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skadalajara

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Arizona, the northernmost state in Mexico.
So there I was, talking to a friend of mine about wanting to homebrew. He mentions he used to and still had a 5gal carboy in his garage and would I like to have it. Would I!?
Fast forward nearly 3 years and 3 moves and I've finally commited myself to have a batch in the carboy by year's end. Starting small, but my ultimate goal is a completely organic homebrewery. I'll prolly have to malt my own grains, but I hear it's a slippery slope anyway, this DIY beer thing. :)
I turn wrenches for a construction company to finance my love of brewed drinks.
I drink mainly IPA, porter, stout, cider and sake, but I'll try just about anything once.
I also love archaeology, and would like to try and recreate some ancient beers. Especially the ancient Egyptian ration beer that the monument builders were given.
Looking forward to being able to post up about my own brews soon.
Cheers! Slante! Prost! Kampai! Salud! I'm off to the bar to celebrate and do some research.

Very cool idea you have there bud. I always have been a fan of history so keep me informed on what you come up with. Love to hear about stuff like that.

By the way... I'm new as well. Brewing my first batch in the morning. Can't wait!!!

Back