Hangover secrets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Take your potato tacos to toxic topics pal!

??

Didn’t realize potato on tacos were toxic. It’s pretty standard. At least in Texas.

Can't believe I'm going to do this, but here goes my defense of Lutter on this one.

Papas con Chorizo (chorizo potatoes) is a really common traditional Mexican dish in Chicagoland, and probably the most common enchilada filling that local area (Cicero, Berwyn) taquerias serve on Saturday / Sunday breakfast menus. Combine that with some Pozole and jarritos and you have my hangover cure from 16-17 to the current day.

Lengua is my go to hangover taco if I know the place, otherwise I'm checking out the Papas con Chorizo, Al Pastor or Carne Asada if nothing interesting is available.

I really didn't like Torchy's when I was last in Austin though as it was the most frat boy / Americanized **** I could imagine, even if the food was pretty good for TexMex style food.

Hangover cure: Breakfast Tacos and Topo Chico. 2 gigantic Torchy's chorizo, egg, potato, and cheese tacos with hot sauce will do the trick every time. Wash that **** down with 2 Topos and you're at 110%.

7108505649_dd7bb13f54_b.jpg

Can't believe I'm going to do this, but here goes my defense of Lutter on this one.

Papas con Chorizo (chorizo potatoes) is a really common traditional Mexican dish in Chicagoland, and probably the most common enchilada filling that local area (Cicero, Berwyn) taquerias serve on Saturday / Sunday breakfast menus. Combine that with some Pozole and jarritos and you have my hangover cure from 16-17 to the current day.

Lengua is my go to hangover taco if I know the place, otherwise I'm checking out the Papas con Chorizo, Al Pastor or Carne Asada if nothing interesting is available.

I really didn't like Torchy's when I was last in Austin though as it was the most frat boy / Americanized **** I could imagine, even if the food was pretty good for TexMex style food.

as an AZ native/ desert rat, i'll crave pretty much any Mexican-like food after any stomach related illness, alcohol induced or otherwise

Back