Half Pint Glasses?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, not looking for anything in particular. With the Keystone ones its nice I can just get a 1/2 dozen.

I hadn't found the Libbey one. Since Libbey is headquartered in Toledo, OH they have an outlet store there where you can usually buy open stock. Might call there and see if they carry that one since its pretty close by.

Smaller tradition type mugs are kind of hard to find. I use these: they are kind of pricey, but I like the size. I can get one crystal clear pour out of a bottle to admire and savor; then a smaller serving full of yeast just to gulp down.

Attachments

• mugs.jpg
    mugs.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
We have different ones and depends on what we are serving. I personally like the British Half and Full Pints. You can also find smaller Pilsner style glasses.

Ha, yeah I've been resisting going down the rabbit hole of style-specific glasses.

My pints are all from brewery visits. One big advantage, I can get more of them easily should a few get broken but they are also pretty durable.

I own two tulip glasses, two nonik Imperial glasses(20oz) and two dimple/tankard mugs, two Guinness glasses with a half dozen pint glasses. Having a bit of style-specific glassware definitely adds to the enjoyment of the consumption.

Forgot to update the thread. I ended up ordering the Kegworks ones on Amazon which showed up early. I missed that they are actually made by Bormioli Rocco and seem to be good quality. Its nice too that they are stackable.

I see Bormioli Rocco makes a full pint version too. Tempting.

Back