Guinness (a BASH)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey, the extra stout isn't bad... not nearly as good as a homebrewed oatmeal stout, but still pretty darn good for big name beer

oh and I like it how they make it in canada so they can say it's "imported"

nice lol

Nitrogen was meant to mimic a cask pour as already mentioned. Guinness actually on cask is actually a very nice beer. I don't typically drink it because I find it sort of uninspiring, but all in all it isn't a bad dry stout. It just isn't a very exciting style.

As for the lime in Corona... That was all a marketing ploy. Something to set Corona apart from other beers and make it seem more exotic. It had little to do with taste. Additionally, they intentionally sell it in clear glass to get it a little skunky. People identify with skunking as an "imported" flavor. Like in Heineken. yum. :/

I like Guinness on Tap. I also Like Killkenny (made by guinness) I am not in college and am 37 years old so have no one to impress. I Dont Like Carona Either though, actually living in San Diego and being so close to the border, even the mexicans don't like Carona. They say its made with Piss water LOL I beleve them. This is the drunken rambling thread right? Just making sure:mug:

you mean even mexicans in the bad way like if we drink just piss? or because its brewed in mexico?

and corona is like making love in a boat...its fu#$ing close to water

you mean even mexicans in the bad way like if we drink just piss? or because its brewed in mexico?

.....what?

I think he means that some mexicans told him that the brewers pee in it.

No need, it is a crappy beer without pee or lime.

Back