Hello Fellow Brewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vividdemise

Reaction score
I say fellow brewers, truth be told I have yet to brew my first batch. My first brew date is set for next weekend given northern brewers ships the last bits I need. To give a little insight two and half years ago my son was born after a long pregnancy, Me and my wife stopped drinking at that point in life where your drank to get drunk. Around my sons 2 year birthday we started pick up some beer here and there mostly bud light. Then I started to drink darker beers Sam Adams (seasonals), guinness, ext. and drinking became for taste.

So here in Western New York we have store (wegmans) and they have a better then average selection of beers. This has lead me to wanting to brew and make the beer I like and try new beer. I started reading and watching videos on youtube (Shout out to chop and brew) its was like a explosion in head So for that last 7 months I have prepping. I have the equipment to do 5 and 1 gallon extract brewing. My first beer is going to be a 5 gallon norther brewers nut brown ale and i just picked up a 1 gallon porter kit from the local homebrew supply store oddly owned and operated by a friend.

I have already told the wife sorry for what feel is going to life long hobby and obsession and cant wait to share that with what i see as a great community of people after ready almost every post her. rofl sorry if this was a bit long but again Hello.

Welcome - to the forums and to your new black hole for time and $$! Everyone here is super helpful. Any questions, just ask in the beginner's forum. Good luck!

Thanks Guys. My Stuff Just shipped from Northern Brewers should be here just in time for the weekend. I have been Planning out a fermentation chamber for some brews that require more control the the space under my stairs can provide. :)

Latest posts

Back