Growlerwerks for Homebrew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mls1970

Reaction score
Is anyone using the Growlerwerks growlers? Seem like a nice concept but kind of pricey. The 1 gallon size has my interest.

Cheers!
download.jpeg

I've never used one. I thought they were cool too until I saw the price...
Then I realized I don't see the point in these at all. Growlers are meant to be drunk fresh in 1 sitting so having the ability to save (up to) 4 beers to drink later doens't make sense. Plus, for the price, you can buy several stainless steel 1/2 gallon growlers that will keep the beer cold all day long. Or they have little kegs that take those c02 cartridges.

i met a guy at a party who couldnt get it to pour a good pint to save his life, for what that anecdotal evidence is worth...
:yes:

If you’re looking to impress someone these might be the ticket. For transportability you can’t beat vacuum/double wall stainless thermoses. I’ve stuffed them in with my ski gear and checked them onto planes multiple times and the beer is always ready to pour and still cold when I reach my destination.

Latest posts

Back