Grounded Brewing Technologies 30A BIAB panel?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PsychoBiter

Reaction score
Has anyone heard when GBT's 30amp BIAB panel will be back in stock? I have emailed them, filled out their online form to ask and asked in the comments (just today on this one) and haven't heard anything back at ALL. I like the look of their panels and the price point is good...maybe they are just too busy building panels. I would possibly be willing to wait if I had any idea when they would be shipping again. They need to have a email notification available for when they are back in stock.

Has anyone heard when GBT's 30amp BIAB panel will be back in stock? I have emailed them, filled out their online form to ask and asked in the comments (just today on this one) and haven't heard anything back at ALL. I like the look of their panels and the price point is good...maybe they are just too busy building panels. I would possibly be willing to wait if I had any idea when they would be shipping again. They need to have a email notification available for when they are back in stock.

I ordered the 30amp 2 element mid November. Fedex will be delivering Thursday. They got buried in orders over xmas. But have been great/responsive keeping me up to date. Just email them and im sure they will give you a window.

I ordered the 30amp 2 element mid November. Fedex will be delivering Thursday. They got buried in orders over xmas. But have been great/responsive keeping me up to date. Just email them and im sure they will give you a window.

Thanks for the info on your system. It would seem it will be quite a while.
I have emailed them and filled out their form and no reply, hence my post.

Picked the panel up Sat morning from FedEx. Just finished auto tuning the pids. Works great, looks solid. The BIAB version looks awesome too. Worth the wait as this was cheaper than even some of the kits I was eying but still has the over engineered built like a brick $hit house design to it. Looks great on the wall too.

Bought my panel a while back and haven’t hooked it up yet. They had great response time before but it’s dead silence now. I’m starting to think they’re completely shut down

Rex was the one I was in contact with.

I bought a custom 50a panel in November. Received it in December and it's been awesome so far. I would highly recommend Grounded as the price was very reasonable for a custom two element panel. Rex was always responsive to all my questions and follow ups.

Was usually 4-5 days between email ping. Try contacting them on facebook I guess? I hit them up there for some order changes.

I am hoping they aren’t shut down as I plan to purchase a BIAB panel as soon as they become available. The fact that they still have kettles for sale on their website gives me hope they aren’t closed for good.

I would guess just very bogged down from launching the eBIAB System combined with busy holiday season.

They were also teasing a mash tun with man way for grain out back in September, but that seems to have been put on hold.

I got the impression during ordering that it is a small operation, which inevitably means longer wait times and slower communication. Worth it for me, but some may prefer bigger companies with dedicated customer service departments, etc.

Still never heard form them and frankly don't care now, I'm moving on from any of their panels. Was looking at eBIAB and then a 240V 50 amp custom system. Looks like they are just making eBIAB now. That is all that is on their website, but still not in stock.

Back