• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Grolsch Beer Bottles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robg773

Reaction score
I have some green 16oz grolsch bottles for sale. I'm in SE pa but willing to ship. Looking to get $.75 per bottle, but will negotiate depending on quantity.

photo.jpg

CAn you estimate shipping to 32087? May be interested in 24 if costs are less then new with beer.

I'll estimate the shipping on wed..sorry went away for the weekend.

Sippin37 said:
Great deal on some swingtops. Anything under even $2/bottle is way better than the stores.

Yeah I tried to consider that. Trying to give fellow brewers a decent deal.

I'd be interested in about 36 of em, no shipping required. PM me details if you have any/enough left.

brewboss said:
Interested in a case shipped to zip 75838 depending on final cost. Thanks!

Sorry I was out of town but shipping would b approx $25-30.

Burnmyiz said:
I'd be interested in about 36 of em, no shipping required. PM me details if you have any/enough left.

Yeah I have them avail. Sorry I was out of town. How close do you live?

I heard SE PA- what city are you in/near? Gas prices as they are.. makes a difference in real cost. I'm in York.

-edit- heh great minds...
Little far for me, was hoping for closer to Lancaster

Raenon said:
I heard SE PA- what city are you in/near? Gas prices as they are.. makes a difference in real cost. I'm in York.

-edit- heh great minds...
Little far for me, was hoping for closer to Lancaster

Coatesville, pa

Back