Greetings!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B0BAL00

Reaction score
Hello all. I guess it's time to stop lurking and dive into the conversation. I live in Arizona with my wife on a ranchita near Sedona. I somehow got hold of a Mr Beer kit and gave it a try. It seemed the right size (2 gallon batches) since they don't let me drink too much beer any more. My wife is no help, she's allergic to alcohol. That's why I married her (see the designated driver clause in our pre-nups).
Anyway, I'm on my second batch using the Mr Beer and I tried to kick it up a notch by following a simple recipe found on YouTube. Well, it turned out to be a lot more work than I figured especially since I don't have all the right equipment nor experience. Now I'm just waiting to taste the results.

Glad you finally decided to introduce yourself. Only time will tell about the beer, but I can bet that it e'll be better because YOU made it that's for sure. Nothing like drinking your own.

Sedona is so beautiful, we are planning a trip from here (near Little Rock) to San Diego and have decided to drive so that we can see some things along the way, and although we've seen a good bit of AZ we are especially looking forward to taking my father-in-law to Sedona and the Grand Canyon, neither of which he has seen.

You never told us what kind of beer you made? I've drank some Mr. Beer kits that were pretty damn good truth be told.

Back