Greetings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KBrew9

Reaction score
I just wanted to offer a simple introduction!

I have just started getting involved in homebrewing and have been feverishly reading up on the subject, already stumbling on many of the old threads on these forums in my quests for knowledge. I am looking forward to absorbing the vast knowledge collected on this forum and am excited to recieve all any any advice from the members here. There really is nothing like brewing communities!

My personal style of brewing resembles that of a mad scientist (cliche, but true). I like experimenting with different flavors to accentuate styles which rarely interact with them. I am very excited about moving closer towards All Grain brewing so there is no limit to my madness.

In terms of my personal drinking favorites I range from Pales to Porters, but enjoy the occasional Stout or Barelywine. I am sucker for Centennial IPA and Troegs Nugget Nectar. My favorite Breweries have to be Troegs and Victory, despite not being from Harrisburg, and am extremely interested in the Maryland Brewing scene.

I know I said simple, but once you get talkin beer its hard to stop! I look forward to getting involed with, and meeting everyone here.

Thanks.

Word.

This is the best hb forum. Everyone's very helpful.

Of course, there's also a fair of mad scientists here so you'll be right at home.

Welcome and congrats.

If you're looking to move to all grain, check out Deathbrewer's partial mash walkthrough and Droyalenz AG walkthrough. They're a must read for newbs making the switch to AG:

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f39/easy-partial-mash-brewing-pics-75231/

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f14/all-grain-brewing-extract-brewing-equipment-pics-142648/

Wow, thanks alot! Thats perfect,

I'm at work right now which pretty much means I have all day to read through these, and read them I shall. Thanks again!

KBrew9 said:
Wow, thanks alot! Thats perfect,

I'm at work right now which pretty much means I have all day to read through these, and read them I shall. Thanks again!

Haha, I don't doubt that if this website didn't exist, the daytime productivity of this site's users would skyrocket! I'm in the same

Back