Greetings from PA!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jarfark

Reaction score
Hey everyone, longtime lurker, new member!
Fortunate to be in what many consider the land of craft beer. Surrounded by Troegs, Victory, Weyerbacher, Yuengling, Sam Adams, and some lesser known ones like Lost Tavern, Bonn Place and Funk.
I’ve been into extract kits for a few months now, brewed a couple good recipes. Hoping to get into all grain by the end of the year, my first big project is a kegerator before all grain though. Just tired of bottling.
Thanks for all the help in the past, looking forward to learning more!

Welcome from somewhere near you. Hidden River, Stickman, Sly Fox, Victory, etc...

You might be just slightly south! I’ve been to all those near you, great spots. I’m in the Lehigh Valley, north of Whitehall by Blue Mountain. Cheers!

I'm a lurker as well, south central PA. I'm nestled in amongst thousands of acres of orchards. We've done some beer but mostly brew wine now. Troeg's used some peaches from our local orchard, not sure about peachy beer but I do like Angry Orchard.

Back