Cheers from Essex, Ontario!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skinner222

Reaction score
Greetings! I'm a returning home brewer. I started about 25 years ago with an extract kit from Costco. Gradually progressed to all grain and was building myself an electric RIMS system. Then life got in the way (first kid) and I stopped brewing. I eventually started up again with a couple of 5 gallon coolers and a propane burner, then stopped again (twins!). Fortunately I kept my equipment and, now that my kids are older and university bound, I have more time on my hands, so I'm back at it. But I've since ditched the coolers and am now brewing with a Brewzilla. First batch with the new system was yesterday (a session IPA) and I'm very happy with the results. And happy to be back home brewing!

Cheers!
K

Damn, you’re right! I forgot that I already had an account. Apparently I haven’t logged on in about 10 years. Mods, go ahead and delete the old account, user name Skinner.

Welcome back! I’ve passed through Essex before. Went to college just north of Detroit and had a few classmates that lived around that area. We’d often visit (pre 9/11) and party on your side of the line, since the age requirement was lower. 🤣

Back