Greetings from Chugiak, Alaska

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadCo

Reaction score
Hello fellow beer enthusiasts. I've been brewing off and on for 6 years. I'm still in the partial mash stage, but after recently building a house and finally having a place to set up a permanent brewing station, I'm working on a single tier all grain set up.
I took a 3 year hiatus from brewing due to small homes my wife and I were renting, but with a little encouragement from my wife, I started brewing regularly again. Her and I went to our local home brew supply store, purchased enough supplies for 3 batches and brewed one that night. Needless to say, she found out she was pregnant 2 days later... No brew for her.
Since then I've continued to brew about 20 gallons. Never seems to last long enough, even with just one person drinking it! I have a kegerator, 2 partially constructed keggles and lots of space to brew, so this should be a fun summer. Baby will be here in less than 60 days and the Mrs. has been lurking on this site, as well as sending me keezer links, inquiring if we need a conical fermenter, and asking if she can weld some of the brew sculpture. Yep, she's a keeper.
We built a 40x60 shop next to our home and have plans to add a 16' mezzanine this spring. It will be turned into a bar/brewery. I'm looking forward to it! I'll probably post a few build threads as time goes on.
Anyways, thought I'd introduce myself.

Kurt- Chugiak Brewing Co

Back