Greetings from Brampton, Ontario, Canada

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YMS_1975

Through early morning fog I see....
Reaction score
Hi there....

I'm new to brewing. I've never done anything like this before and well, thought I'd give it a go. Seems as of late, I've been trying new things (I.E: Vermicomposting) so I figured why not try this out as well? :)

A lot of the information on this site probably pertains to American pricing and resources, so I'll do my best to direct geographical related queries to the right people but forgive me if astray.

Well....on to exploring the site to see if my questions have already been answered (which I'm sure they have).

Cheers.

boo boo thanks for the link man. I'm sure it'll come in handy. One of the biggest obstacles when searching for information online is it's usually geared towards our bigger brother (America). ;)

I'll be sure to check out that site as well. But since I'm here I may as well soak in what great knowledge my brothers and sisters have bestowed upon us, the ignorant brewers.

Cheers.

Latest posts

Back