Greetings fellow Brewers or is that BrewMasters?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Northern_Frost

Reaction score
Hello, from Northern BC Canada. It has been nearly 40 years since I brewed beer, (yeah a long long time ago) but as I have moved from the cities and into rural farm country, I have much time on my hands. I started a recent brew from a Coopers kit, (Lager), and just have an IPA (MAngrove Jack’s in the primary right now. Thought beginning with kits would be a good refresh for me. I have also done Saskatoon Berry Mead, currently in the secondary fermentation jugs. I had some questions about it and that is how I found this site. First time doing Mead, but as I have much natural berries and other things growing here I am looking forward to more experimentation with Mead. Currently reading Jereme Zimmerman’s “Make Mead like a Viking”. Exciting things ahead.

Slainte Mhath

Northern_Frost

Welcome to the forum, and back to the hobby. Yeah, there’s new strains of yeast available along with the tried and true standards. Cheers to having time to brew again!

Latest posts

Back