Green Flash Road Warrior imperial rye IPA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

w0732400

Reaction score
So I had this on tap last night and I failed to take a picture of it FAIL! But it was one of the best beers I've had in 2014 without a doubt. I am disheartened because I am leaving the army in less than 30 days and moving across the country or I would have already wrote a recipe and attempted V1 of a clone. If you have the opportunity to drink this beer Do IT!!! If you clone it lmk because in a couple of months when I'm up and running again I'm going to take a stab at it!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Apparently not: “Columbus & Mosaic hops, rich crystal malts and a touch of spicy rye malt build a mildly sweet, tannic base for Mosaic & Amarillo dry hopping."

Road warrior is a seriously good beer. Ilove tbe firm bitterness with the rich malty goodness. Red IPAs are really growing on me, unlike those Black ones.

Scoured the web and couldn't find a clone for Road Warrior which my son wanted to brew. Anyone else have any luck?

It has been about a year since the thread started... any recipes yet? This is still one of my favorites.

6 more months have passed... I'm drinking a wonderful citra IPA that I bottled in a Road Warrior bottle... has anyone come up with a recipe yet?

Back