Great Taste of the Midwest

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
legit poured more beer than I drank. A good time nonetheless... some really great cider and mead (and sake) tho...

;)

EDIT: everything from Forager was pretty great both at Funk Factory and at the Fest
The Forager guys were at Zwanze in Iowa last year and I was impressed and they didn't disappoint again last weekend...

Love the guys at Forager. It's a 90 minute drive from the city and they aren't legally allowed to distro but a group of friends usually take turns making runs down there for crowlers. Let me know if you guys are searching for anything trickytunadicky furley

Forager is amazing, for their food and beer. I love stopping there omw to Decorah. I've even detoured there when going back home to the NW burbs of Chicago.

Forager is amazing, for their food and beer. I love stopping there omw to Decorah. I've even detoured there when going back home to the NW burbs of Chicago.

Forager was for sure the high point of the fest for me. They were killing it.

The low point was the guy in line with me waiting for Maman doing advanced analysis of line size vs. secondary value and declaring it was well worth his time over and over :rolleyes:

Back