Great Lakes Brewery Blackout Stout

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Omegagodly

Reaction score
I can't find the blackout stout anywhere i look. i've been to 4 or 5 places and its nowhere to be found, yet its a seasonal beer that runs from feb-march. anyone else have no such luck?

I don't know if I remember seeing it yet...but I haven't actually sought it out. I'll be at the brewery on Wednesday and can let you know if its on tap yet at least.

thats great to know its on tap, im very excited for it to reach bottles in distribution again because i havent tried it and im getting impatient! :) i'd love to visit their brewery, its not terribly too far from me i cant wait till i get a chance

My favorite bar has this on tap in Pittsburgh. Drink that and a few Mad Elf's and the night gets lost!

have ya had troegs troegenator? i had one on a "spent" evening and im dying to find it again to taste while im more coherent :mug: i need to find a place where i can find alot of micro brews, i believe there is a beverage store not too far from my house ill need to check out soon.

Back