Grateful Dead Group at HBT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you need a date? I haven't been to Shaeffer Stadium to see a game in 25 years.

I'm looking forward to the Furthur show tomorrow night. My wife just informed me that she works with the mother of Furthur's lighting guy. Small world.

Fantastic show last night

76855_457729902692_188661042692_6061784_1942578_n.jpg

I've got soundboards of the Worcester show if you guys are interested in having a copy. Just drop me a PM w/ your mailing address.

Soundboards: Tapes/files recorded directly from the band's soundboard, or mixing board. Audience: tapes recorded using microphones out in the audience, preferably in front of the soundboard. Matrix: blend of the first two.

I plan on hitting the FURTHUR show in Hampton, VA on 4-1-11...
Anyone else?

Hmmmm, I'd start a Parrothead group, but I'm afraid I'd be the only one in it...........

Anyway, I have a little joke for you guys:

What did the Deadhead say when he ran out of drugs and sobered up?????

"This music sucks!!!!"

This joke was so hilarious I fell off my Dinosaur

I've got soundboards of the Worcester show if you guys are interested in having a copy. Just drop me a PM w/ your mailing address.

I will take a copy of that show if you still have it available. I loves me some Dead when brewing, and just about any other time as well.
:fro:

I listening to Europe 72 (Truckin') right now... again ...and still love every minute of it....moving on to 2 From the Vault next.....I still think these 2 recording are my favorite. Dirty, Raw, Awesome.

Boston said:
I'm looking forward to the Furthur show tomorrow night. My wife just informed me that she works with the mother of Furthur's lighting guy. Small world.

Ha! Small world indeed. I know Preston. He got Help->Slipknot->Franklins added to the set list for me at the show I saw last year.

Latest posts

Back