got kegs?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ALPS

Reaction score
Just got a fridge last week and want to use it!

Where is a good place to find some used kegs?

Personnally I think you'll pay way to much in shipping if you go the ebay route, been there done that!

You can get used kegs from Homebrewusa.com, they have free shipping on order of $50.00 or more, or you can get them where I got my kegs and everything else you'll need to keg from Ebrew.com (alternative beverage) I've been completely satisfied with their service and low prices. Do you already have the rest of your kegging equipment? They have an entire 3 keg system with all require hardware for $165.00

Cheers!
Sean

Where are you located ? I have about 4 too many ball lock cornys. I need the warehouse space, and will let them go cheap.

I Order four of them, from a company, and after six weeks they had not shown up, and the company's website was gone, and the phone was disconnected, so I figured I was Scr_wed and orderd 4 more from somewhere else. Both shipments showed up on the same day, go figure.

I would let them go for $20/each, but shipping is probable going to screw up the deal I am in South Florida. 33073

If your interested, email me at [email protected]

Back