Google ad bombs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bb239605

Reaction score
Is anyone else extremely frustrated with googles ad tatics? I feel like they just recently changed it so the ads will pop up a couple seconds after the search results appear just when I am about to click on the result I want but instead I click on some craptastic ad link instead. Its making me so frustrated

About all you can do is buy a membership. As a business owner, I hate Google ads. They are run by a pack of lying swine that will do everything in their power to drain your ad account dry.

JRems said:
Why don't you just block the ads? I do it with a firefox add on app.

HA! Great idea. Never thought of that. And when you said that i realized I use google chrome so I suppose I shouldn't complain to much

Why don't you just block the ads? I do it with a firefox add on app.

Because this robs homebrewtalk.com of its advertising dollars.

Not sure you noticed that when you block the ads here, they get replaced by a notice 'please whitelist homebrewtalk.com so it stays online'.

I don't get ads on here anyway since I'm a premium supporter, but if I'm not logged in I don't get any such message. All banner ads and google junk is just gone, no messages.

Back