GOOD on Netflix STREAMING?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone mentioned The increasingly poor decisions of Todd Margaret?

TxBrew said:
Has anyone mentioned The increasingly poor decisions of Todd Margaret?

I've tried to get into that show a few times and I just can't. I like David Cross in his other roles and some stand-up of his but I don't find this show entertaining.

edmanster said:
I admit, I still watch a little "dream on" from time to time but that was a 80's series. I still find it hilarious ;)

I haven't thought about this show and martin tupper for ages. I loved it way back when. Is it on netflix?

+1 on Todd Margaret.. pathetically entertaining.. I'm a big fan of Mr show.. him and odenkirk had some great material

nutty_gnome said:
I haven't thought about this show and martin tupper for ages. I loved it way back when. Is it on netflix?

Sadly, no.. since its hbo it won't be on Netflix.. I watch it with a script on playon.. the only thing you will find from hbo on Netflix is stand up comedy I think..

cheezydemon3 said:
For that matter, The meaning of life is on there.........

Watched that the other day. I wish Life of Brian was on there.

If you like British humor, you might like Black Books. I've watched the first 5 episodes, pretty funny.

I started the Inbetweeners. Pretty good too. Alsop British.

If you like British humor, you might like Black Books. I've watched the first 5 episodes, pretty funny.

seen all of them.. very funny series.. simon peg (shaun of the dead) shows up with the big chain book store in the last season and tamsin greig(fran) is the only reason i gave episodes(showtime) a chance:ban:

I started the Inbetweeners. Pretty good too. Alsop British.

havnt watched it yet but its in my queue.. skins is good too but a little dramatic.. i watched all of them and then tried the american version only to be dissapointed kind of like shamless, if youve watched the british version you dont need to watch the whole first season of the showtime version because they made it exactly the same!!!

"Shut Up, Little Man!" is a documentary about a couple of guys who recorded their drunken neighbors arguing. The arguments are crazy and lead to plays, comics, and a few attempts at films.

I watched the movie 'Haywire' last night. Pretty mindless plot but the fight scenes were some of the most energetic and brutal I've seen. Worth a look.

If you guys like sports, a lot of the ESPN 30 for 30 documentaries have just shown up on Netflix. The ones I've seen have all been quality.

HOLY EFF BREAKING BAD.......

I keep wanting to quit watching because it is so stressful.

The 2 episodes with the hispanic brothers???? BAD ASS!!!!!!! The way they exit is AWESOME. Don't want to spoil, just give props.

cheezydemon3 said:

The 2 episodes with the hispanic brothers???? BAD ASS!!!!!!! The way they exit is AWESOME. Don't want to spoil, just give props.

Indeed bad asses!! Funny, on the last episode this year Walt was talkin with hank about homebrewing and about doing a batch together but the wives conversation was more up front and was trying to hear the guys talking but it was more like background conversation.. :mad:

Hot Rod was amusing. Danny McBride steals the show.

Tucker and Dale vs. evil was very good. Especially since I didn't know what I was getting into.

Anyone else see Repeaters? Is that any good?

nutty_gnome said:
Hot Rod was amusing. Danny McBride steals the show.

Tucker and Dale vs. evil was very good. Especially since I didn't know what I was getting into.

Lol,watched it. Watched it. Watched it. Watched it. It was good. Wish there were more boobs. Boobs. Boobs. Boobs.

cheezydemon3 said:

Oh you just wait, it only gets better.

On another note...anybody see Repeaters? Is it any good?

Funny, on the last episode this year Walt was talkin with hank about homebrewing and about doing a batch together but the wives conversation was more up front and was trying to hear the guys talking but it was more like background conversation.. :mad:

bottle bombs!

Back