Good Irish Red Recipe?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redweasel

Reaction score
Not really my type of thing. (Normaly go for the high IBU stuff.) Does anyone have a nice Irish Red recipe they have tried and liked before? My live in girlfreind is demanding one as ransom to continue letting me brew beer in the appartment. (She works at the local brewpub and hates the smell of boiling wort.) If I can get one done for her that she likes I'm in the clear for at least a while.

Redweasel said:
Not really my type of thing. (Normaly go for the high IBU stuff.) Does anyone have a nice Irish Red recipe they have tried and liked before? My live in girlfreind is demanding one as ransom to continue letting me brew beer in the appartment. (She works at the local brewpub and hates the smell of boiling wort.) If I can get one done for her that she likes I'm in the clear for at least a while.

Look through the Data base and get Superior Brew's Irish Red its pretty Tastey!

Just checked that out. I'm doing extract/steep recipies now due to space restrictions. Should have said that earlier.

Redweasel said:
Just checked that out. I'm doing extract/steep recipies now due to space restrictions. Should have said that earlier.

You can use the specialty grains the same and sub out the Base grain with 3 lbs Light and 3 lbs extra light LME and 1 lbs Extra Light DME or however you want to arrange it. My buddy uses E + Steeping and he made this recipe.

Latest posts

Back