• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Oregon GONE Freeish clean/sanitize + lactic acid + O2 tank (no regulator) in PDX

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigdood

Reaction score
Moving and going from 7 gallon to 15bbl batches, as such won't need this stuff anymore. Bring me your favorite can of IPA and pilsner and they are yours. Note that there's not much left in the PBW, but the others have decent levels.

Have a bunch of malts I'll be doing something similar with once I get things organized. And no I won't meet you somewhere for free sh*t, it's here or nothing, and honestly the way things have been going on CL/FB I wouldn't be surprised if someone wants to lowball me on free stuff :D

Attachments

• IMG_9734.jpg
    IMG_9734.jpg
    481.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9735.jpg
    IMG_9735.jpg
    466.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9736.jpg
    IMG_9736.jpg
    397.7 KB · Views: 0
Gave this away to a regular at my bar (well, the o2 tank is still available, but probably not worth your time coming to UP for it)

Back