• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois SW Chicago-Stainless Kegerator For Sale or Trade (5.8 cu. ft.) WILL DELIVER IF CLOSE

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

k1ngl1ves

Well-Hung Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hello!

Used Danby 5.8 cu. ft. Stainless Kegerator for sale!!! Model #DKC645BLS​

$200 or Trade (Was $600 new)

Kegerator is in great shape, although it has a few dings on the front. Things happen when there's a little beer involved! Heated garage stored. It has been used very little. I want to keep it, but I recently built a keezer ($$$$), and my wife won't let me keep both. She says I'm spending too much money on my stupid hobby.

Women. I thought about keeping both and just getting rid of her, but that would cost even more money! Plus, I love her and stuff. :ban:

So...

It's all factory original, and set up for commercial kegs(Sanke). Easy enough to convert for home brews though. Factory aluminum plate attached on the bottom/inside for kegs to sit on. Bracket on the back of the keggerator for a 5# co2, but the co2 tank is not included. Tap Rite Dual guage regulator included. Factory built-in internal fan. Unit is on wheels. It also has removable wire shelving... if you're into that kinda thing. I don't know why I still have them. LOL!

Kegerator is large enough to hold (2) 5g corny kegs(Ball or Pin).

Danby is known for having faulty digital thermostats for these kegerators(Google it), and I've replace this one before. It's working properly now(first one lasted about a year/replaced 3 months ago), but when it goes out again(it will), I'd give it the ol' stc1000 fix. You can build one from instructions on this website for about $35, and they're reliable.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https:...ds-cse&usg=AFQjCNHbuK4-8hUnP0A9owBOHijKtkvFCw

Besides the thermostat, it really is a well put together kegerator, and if taken care of properly, will last a long time. I've really enjoyed owning it. :)

I'm asking $200(HBT Discount!), which is a more than fair price imo. I'm going to list it on CL for $250. New is over $600. Honestly though, I'm more interested in trades. I will deliver, but let's keep it under 30 miles... and I'd prefer not to go to downtown Chicago. Too much hassle. I live in the Orland/Joliet/New Lenox area. SW Chicago Suburbs. I work near Oak Park, so that area would be ok as well.

What I'm looking for:

$200 (obviously)
Stainless 9-10g kettle with all the fixin's and a decent burner to go with the kettle
5g Corny kegs (Ball Lock preferred but not necessary)
50' Immersion Chiller (Copper or SS)
Perlick Faucets (Stainless) -Need 3

Any mix of these things would be good as long as we can come to a fair value. Plus anything else that you think I might want, or you think would go well for a trade. Please, NO MASH TUNS OR CARBOYS!!! I DON'T NEED ANY MORE!!! I'm sure I'm forgetting something...

Let me know what you have to offer... or you know... $200. :mug:

Edit: Tricycle is not for sale. Smartass.

20140605_103528.jpg

20140605_103602.jpg

20140605_103624.jpg

20140605_103549.jpg

20140605_103645.jpg

20140605_103702.jpg

20140605_103723.jpg

I'm very interested, I live in McHenry, message me when u get a chance! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back