Go Boys!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was a disappointing ending to the season.

The colts lost today too, now there's only one team I like still in the playoffs. Guess its time to jump on the GB bandwagon.

(At least Washington and Philladelphia aren't still in it)

olllllo said:
You're a real fan Spark.
But I have to say...
Wow.

Dallas fans are really turning on the team, specifically Romo, Crayton and Phillips.

http://cowboys.beloblog.com/archives/2008/01/another_playoff_heartbreaker.html#comments

BTW the Rob post is not me.

Yeah, that's the kind of fans you get in Dallas sometimes. They can be pretty pathetic.

I'm disappointed in the end to the season. I still think they're a better team than NY and would've had a better chance at making it to the Super Bowl, but they didn't play like it today.

They did give us some good exciting games this season and that's always fun as a fan.

Guess I need to find a new avatar now. :(

good game. should definitely add some fire to this already intense rivalry.

Lil' Sparky said:
Yeah, that's the kind of fans you get in Dallas sometimes. They can be pretty pathetic.

I'm disappointed in the end to the season. I still think they're a better team than NY and would've had a better chance at making it to the Super Bowl, but they didn't play like it today.

They did give us some good exciting games this season and that's always fun as a fan.

Guess I need to find a new avatar now. :(

They didn't play like it for the past 4 games, not just yesterday. I don't know what happened to them at the end of the season, but wow, talk about an implosion.

You can keep your avatar, though---I kept mine. I don't run from the Burgundy & Gold just because they lose...

Being an Eagles fan i'm the typical resentful, grudge-holding, in the line to backstab T.O. whenever possible... but I will say, that was a damn good game...

This weekend made for some great football.

Evan! said:
They didn't play like it for the past 4 games, not just yesterday.

Yeah the Cowboys got bad and the Giants got good, it was odd. Even odder was Terrell Owens in the post game press conference...

Evan! said:
I missed it...enlighten me!

I can't find any audio/video of it but he was just crying, literally, about how the media shouldn't blame Tony Romo for the loss. He was saying that they lost as a team and that Tony's his quarterback. The stupid thing was that the media didn't even bring up Romo when Owens was up there. He brought up Romo, I guess to put him in the spotlight with some back-handed defense of him. T.O. stinks as a person...

Soulive said:
I can't find any audio/video of it but he was just crying, literally, about how the media shouldn't blame Tony Romo for the loss. He was saying that they lost as a team and that Tony's his quarterback. The stupid thing was that the media didn't even bring up Romo when Owens was up there. He brought up Romo, I guess to put him in the spotlight with some back-handed defense of him. T.O. stinks as a person...

Ugh...you got that right. He's an incredible athlete, but he's also a chump, a disgusting chump. I remember when he was in Philly and he got into fights in the locker rooms and sh*t and blamed every loss on the fact they they didn't throw him the ball enough...man, he made the Eagles look like saints, which is quite a feat! They should put him and Ray Lewis and Michael Vick in a cage together and let them fight to the death, and whoever survives gets fed to the dogs.

Evan! said:
Ugh...you got that right. He's an incredible athlete, but he's also a chump, a disgusting chump. I remember when he was in Philly and he got into fights in the locker rooms and sh*t and blamed every loss on the fact they they didn't throw him the ball enough...man, he made the Eagles look like saints, which is quite a feat! They should put him and Ray Lewis and Michael Vick in a cage together and let them fight to the death, and whoever survives gets fed to the dogs.

How about when he spit in the face of Deangelo Hall! He's emotionally unstable and that's bad for business. He's like A-Rod, (other than being overpaid and self absorbed) their talent isn't always worth the bullsh*t they bring to the locker room...

Soulive said:
How about when he spit in the face of Deangelo Hall! He's emotionally unstable and that's bad for business. He's like A-Rod, (other than being overpaid and self absorbed) their talent isn't always worth the bullsh*t they bring to the locker room...

heh, yeah, when you out-******* D-Hall, you know you've reached rock bottom. :p

[youtube]21KLynZRnc4[/youtube]

Now if only the Patriots would lose it would be the perfect postseason for me. :rockin:

how could romo concentrate? I thought I saw him sneaking sniffs of his fingers from Jessica.

I'm glad the c-boys lost. This will make it easier (hopefully) for the packers to win!

The only thing to make yesterdays game the best would have been for an airplane full of the Eagles to crash into the dome....no more cowboys, no more giants, no more eagles, and a few thousand less cowboys fans.

In all reality I'm joking, but what do you expect coming from a redskins fan? :D :D :) :)

I'm not one to harass someone during their football depression but that's some funny stuff right there.

I heard it on the radio on the way to work this morning, so I Googled it and sure enough it was already on youtube with video :)

terrell-owens-cartoon.jpg

Latest posts

Back