• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Jersey German Flip Top Bottles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chingis74

Reaction score
For sale is 6 cases of german flip top bottles. These bottles are from german brewing companies. I know this because that is where I bought them from. All bottles come with red seal attached. They are super thick glass with metal cages to hold caps. Each cap is ceramic with rubber seal attached. They all come with thick, plastic carrying case. Each bottle holds 0.5 liters of whatever beverage you would like. These are great for homebrewing. They make bottling your beer super easy.

These are great quality bottles. These are 100% authentic.

I have 6 cases of them. I am asking $30 per case. If you would like more then one case, I will cut you a deal. The more you buy, the better the deal.

IMG_5281.jpg

IMG_5282.jpg

IMG_5283.jpg

Back