Gday from the Okanagan, BC Canada

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pmit73

Reaction score
G'day fellow brewers,

I'm an expat Aussie living in BC Canada. I started off brewing extract in my late teens early twenties in Aus, traveled the world, met a Canadian girl and have been in the Okanagan for the last 12 years.

Started playing rugby again (another passion) and got back into brewing a couple of years ago with some team mates. This time all grain, corney kegs etc.

We have been brewing everything from stouts, amber ales, red ales and of course IPA's.

I have been lurking for a while now, but figured it is time to join and contribute. I look forward to trying some of the recipes off the forum and adding some of my own as I experiment with some of my favorites.

Happy brewing

Phil

Welcome to the motley crew. How's the weather up there? We're snowed in down here in Michigan! :mug:

Warming up nicely. Close to freezing overnight and going to plus 10-12 C during the day. Snows all about gone except up in the hills which is just what we need for drought/fire season.

Thanks for the welcomes.

Spring is coming, I live at some elevation so I still have snow on the ground...

Getting reading to keg a amber ale this weekend.

Back