GABF 2015

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are some good bars/restaurants in LoDo to hit on a Wednesday night before the full **** storm hits? Not our first trip and looking more for food + beer vs beer & food. If that makes any sense.

What are some good bars/restaurants in LoDo to hit on a Wednesday night before the full **** storm hits? Not our first trip and looking more for food + beer vs beer & food. If that makes any sense.

Freshcraft.

Going on Sat. It looks like now. Afternoon. Feel bad cause I dicked over blue_bleeder and mixed_master7 so Im going to try to not have fun.

giphy.gif

We will be there. Just looking for new or other suggestions

Alternatively there is Blake Street Vault just a few doors down where some real QT's work and they have good food + decent beers (oak yeti, lillikoi, etc). I also would say maybe check out Wazee supper club, they have a lot of really good craft on and are supposedly doing some gabf stuff.

Alternatively there is Blake Street Vault just a few doors down where some real QT's work and they have good food + decent beers (oak yeti, lillikoi, etc). I also would say maybe check out Wazee supper club, they have a lot of really good craft on and are supposedly doing some gabf stuff.

The Vault is doing a tap takeover with fate

Looking forward to meeting some more of you guys this year, and seeing some old familiar faces (like blue_bleeder mixed_master7). Gene can't make it this year, but I'll be there.

Will be repping Point Ybel brewing. In addition to some other stuff pouring our sour lychee saison and mango scotch bonnet sour saison. Will most definitely be tooling around Denver all week/weekend too.

Looking forward to meeting some more of you guys this year, and seeing some old familiar faces (like blue_bleeder mixed_master7). Gene can't make it this year, but I'll be there.

Will be repping Point Ybel brewing. In addition to some other stuff pouring our sour lychee saison and mango scotch bonnet sour saison. Will most definitely be tooling around Denver all week/weekend too.

Unfortunately, I don't think I'll make it down to Denver next week. :(:(

I have a Thursday evening ticket for GABF I would let go for $65 ($10 under face) if anyone needs one.

Is anyone looking for tickets to the Friday or Saturday evening session? I had sales lined up on BA and they backed out. I'm only asking face value (or some good beer that you think is worth the cost of the tickets).

Also, mixed_master7 , it's quite disappointing that you won't be there!

Yea, it sucks but I've just got way too much going on right now. :(

I have to go to GABF on official business for the third year in a row...:cool:
i fly in on Wednesday and out on Sunday. Plan on hanging at Crooked Stave, Hops & Pie and Freshcraft a decent amount.
Thursday and Friday sessions.
Looking forward to sampling other local legalities while in Rome...
I sort of TL;DR'ed this thread, any place designated for a TB meet-up?
cheers, all!

I have to go to GABF on official business for the third year in a row...:cool:
i fly in on Wednesday and out on Sunday. Plan on hanging at Crooked Stave, Hops & Pie and Freshcraft a decent amount.
Thursday and Friday sessions.
Looking forward to sampling other local legalities while in Rome...
I sort of TL;DR'ed this thread, any place designated for a TB meet-up?
cheers, all!
Sounds like the majority of folks will be at WTF and Saturday afternoon session.

Sounds like the majority of folks will be at WTF and Saturday afternoon session.

Well, **** on me. I don't fly in until like 6:30, so What the Funk is out. (extremely poor planning on my part; WTF was the best thing i did in 2013... dem gueuze poos, doe).
And looks like a Rocky Mountain trip on Saturday. Well, its all good. Anyone that wants to share a few beers feel free to hit me up and we'll make something happen.

I have a friend who lives in Denver who has chosen to prioritize the Mark Knopfler concert over What the Funk and has two general admission wtf tix he'd sell for less than face. If interested let me know and I'll put you in touch. I'm attending the GA session so I could meet the buyer in line.

What the Funk was such a **** show. I won't go into much detail but let's just say the event opened 10 minutes late because THEY DIDNY HAVE ANY ****ING ICE. ICE MOTHER****ERS. THERE ARE THREE PRIMARY THINGS YOU NEED FOR A BEER FESTIVAL

BEER
GLASSES
ICE

Almost glad my tickets fell through

I didn't care to go this year because while the space wasn't crowded last year the lines for stuff were silly. I left there sober. I figured with the additional 300 plus tix sold this year ......well I didn't think it would be as awful as I heard. Everyone I know left by 7:45.

so what the funk, not as good this year and not worth the VIP price, still a fun time but WTF? get it...

I have a friend who lives in Denver who has chosen to prioritize the Mark Knopfler concert over What the Funk and has two general admission wtf tix he'd sell for less than face. If interested let me know and I'll put you in touch. I'm attending the GA session so I could meet the buyer in line.

Smart man

I had 2 friends at WTF tonight and the term **** show was definitely thrown around a lot....

Look at all these ****ers...

I'll be in Denver tomorrow AM. Doing the Thurs/Fri night sessions.

Just some advice for anyone out of town with a car, Tom's Diner for lunch is a cant miss. I so miss that place since we moved to MN.

Back