• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Iowa Full Grain nano brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N9BOW

Reaction score
- Sold -

Selling entire Full Grain 20 gallon (could be 30 with larger mash Tun) setup.

* Custom brew stand with 3 Bayou classic Kick A burners,
* Counterflow chiller integrated,
* Two March pumps
* All food grade stainless quick disconnect fittings.
* food grade silicon tubing
* Insulated mashtun,
* 2 30gal custom HLT and BK with sight glass and temp guages with lids
* Two brand new 15gal conical fermentors never used - http://www.tanksforless.com/p/1003/15-gallon-norwesco-inductor-tank
* New stainless clover sight glass hardware to complete fermentor kits (build for this setup on this site will look for a link later).
* 3 glass carboys
* Refractometer
* custom norcal screen for mash tun
* mash paddle
* 3 - 5 gallon cornelius soda kegs
* 2 - 5 gallon racetrack cornelius kegs (new from keg connection)
* 1 - 3 gallon ball lock keg (new from keg connection)
* stainless kegerator (tower spigot removed can be put back on just remove plate and install) also has two door mounted perlick faucets) .
* New taprite dual body CO2 regulator and air manifold
* barley crusher grain mill
* I am sure I am missing something - hardware too much to list this early in the morning. Would prefer to sell as an entire setup.

Also will include beer tools pro if you need it. Will also provide calibration numbers for MT, HLT and BK

well over 3k in materials and a lot of time building it right.:mug:

2,200.00 for the entire package. its a steal at this price. may consider delivery. heading to Ohio to pick up an antenna tower for my Ham Radio Hobby

can send more pictures if needed
contact Eric
563.552.seven 0 seven 9

476859_357414654318349_1229301614_o.jpg

If you decide to split this up I'm in Kansas City and would love a shot at the kegs and kegging equipment. Also the refractometer.

Good luck on selling the whole lot though.

Thanks!

Ryan you're sell in on and buying one? Lol I may be interested in this also. Put me in line

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Home Brew mobile app

I just want the kegging stuff. I had to sell my setup a year ago when we moved. Bottling with my current system is too time consuming. The plan is to go to BIAB, and keg so that I can still spend time with the fam & brew.

I'm tempted and local, but it just brought set up keggles and 2 new pumps. Talk me into it and I'll take the lot and sell what I don't already have

Picked up everything yesterday!

Huge thanks to N9BOW for a seamless and positive transaction (winter weather notwithstanding). I can assure you this went to a good home and can't wait to get everything set up. What a system!!!!

Back