• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tennessee FT/FS: 2 ball lock for 2 pin lock+QDs Nashville

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jwin

Reaction score
I have two ball locks for trade for two pin locks
I'll toss in some QDs if you do the same
They have newish gaskets and poppets all around(1-2 batches each)
May or may not be clean depending on timeline and workload.
One may come with a few gallons of fizzy yellow stuff in it.
I'm just north of Goodlettsville. I don't want to travel to far as I know who is getting the better deal. :)

I own several pin locks and I'm tired of changing QDs.
Note, I think I got the gas and liquid posts mixed up in the last cleaning session. No cross threading or anything. Yet another reason for me to stick to pin lock.

I'd also sale the pair and QDs for $100 firm.

I have a couple of pin lock post to replace your ball lock post if your interested.

Santo,thanks but unfortunately I have to decline. Not all posts are created equal.
http://www.dresselbrew.com/Keg_Info.htm
One of the ball locks is only stamped with NSF so 100% identifying it is difficult.
Why the standard was to have so many standards gets me.
I know that one post of the 4 was different. I don't recall much more than that. Been a few months.
I now keep all my post separate and labeled when breaking down more than one keg at a time...

Latest posts

Back