• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted Looking for pin lock posts (Or trade ball locks for pin locks)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scout

Reaction score
I have three ball lock kegs that I want to swap to pin lock to match the rest of my kegs. I'd also be willing to just swap kegs. Two may be been converted pin locks, as they are the same height and diameter as my other kegs. (One firestone, on Cornelius) Anyone got some parts laying around or want to trade, let me know. Located near Fort Wayne, IN.

I'll have to see if they are the same as Firestone. What are you asking for them?

N/C

The Spartanburg and Cornelius have different threads.
I think that on the Spartanburg kegs both are the same and on the Cornelius kegs the threads (gas & Beverage) are different, either way, Spartanburg keg plugs don't fit Cornelius kegs. IIRC

Somewhere on the forum there is a thread size chart that covers most kegs.

I've got a few sets of pin lock posts if you still need some. I believe they are a mixture of Firestone and Cornelius.
Ignore this post. I forgot I had already sold these posts and disconnects. Sorry for the false notification.

Latest posts

Back