• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Indiana FS: Recirculating BIAB kettle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lousbrews

Reaction score
Hey all,

Looking to sell my recirculating 10.5 gal BIAB set up (good for brewing 5.5 gal batches) since I am moving and looking to build a better system later on. Here is a link to the CL listing: https://southbend.craigslist.org/app/6111197933.html

$400 OBO

Looking to sell as a whole package and priced to sell, OBO. I love this system and kind of sad to let it go but I have to. Good for apartment brewers or those that don't want to add a 240v line in their house. (Disclaimer: Note that you need two separate 20A circuits for each element to work otherwise you will trip your circuit breaker, I am not responsible for any damages that may occur, you buy at your own risk) Comes with plate-chiller, recirculating pump, and all camlock fittings for ease of use. The temperature controller is Auber and contains a thermocouple in line to keep consistent mash temperatures. Simply remove thermocouple and let the elements go directly for boiling in the kettle. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

IMG_20170430_133142.jpg

IMG_20170430_133158.jpg

IMG_20170430_133205.jpg

IMG_20170430_133150.jpg

IMG_20170430_133210.jpg

IMG_20170430_133218.jpg

IMG_20170430_133325.jpg

Need this to go, will also be willing to meet someone outside chicago for a sale also. Willing to sell at a lower price just send an offer and let's negotiate.

This is still available, selling at $500 OBO. Great for a first set up without having to spend an arm and a leg. It also comes with a grill grate so it can be drained before the boil. Need this to go!!!!

I need this gone by this weekend $400 for it all. Totally a steal!
Dark Lord Day is only 1.5 hours from me this weekend. Willing to meet someone for a sale!

Back