• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California FS: Dairy Tank and other SS Vessels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

idylldon

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I bought these to put together a small brewery but now have the opportunity to buy a new complete brew house and fermentors/brite tanks so these are for sale.

First up, a jacketed horizontal and open dairy tank. It measures 50"x36"x33" and has a thermo well and sanitary output fittings. It also has a strut across the top so you can mount whatever you'd like. You could either use this as an open fermentor or get a couple flat stainless panels and make it closed. I was going to use it open. You'll need to clean it up a bit, but all the welds are sanitary and it's build like a brick s**thouse.

The next two vessels could be used for a variety of purposes, including a mash tun and brew kettle, which would require fitting the necessary heating elements. You could also direct fire one of these without a problem. They both need to be cleaned up but they hold liquid just fine. The taller one has a motor mount welded to it.

Both of them:

The bigger one that measures 32"x36":

The smaller one that measures 30"x26":

All in all, it wouldn't take much work or money to turn these into a nanobrewery.

Dairy tank: $1000.00
Larger vessel: $150.00
Smaller vessel: $100.00

All of them for $1000 and you have to arrange transportation. I will have them in my driveway ready for pickup but that's as far as I will go.

I'm in Idyllwild CA, which is up in the mountains above Palm Springs and Hemet.

Cheers,
--
Don

Back