• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Maryland FS: Custom brewing stand and stainless barrels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maltose

Reaction score
Selling my custom steel brewing sculpture with heavy duty casters and 3 stainless 30 gallon barrels. Never got around to finishing the project. There is some surface rust just from sitting in the workshop, but it's never been used. The barrels are still in plastic and come with lids. The middle section of the stand has since had the four inner blocks welded on to hold the barrel.

Stand $750
2"x2"x1/8" Steel square tubing
About 6' in length and 20" in width

Casters $150
http://www.castercity.com/eshop/10Expand.asp?ProductCode=SS-3AP5x1-1/4-S&ReturnTo=../cm3ss.htm

Barrels $200 each (2 left
30 gallons from Bubbas Barrels - he doesn't sell these anymore
19" in diamter

IMG_0718.jpg

IMG_7852.jpg

IMG_9719.jpg

IMG_9676.jpg

Frederick, MD. I also ordered them with the polished option and a couple of copper rivets at the top.

Very cool. I have 55 gallon barrels that I believe are 23" in diameter. It looks like they would fit on there by the picture. What do you think? Is there some extra space?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Very cool. I have 55 gallon barrels that I believe are 23" in diameter. It looks like they would fit on there by the picture. What do you think? Is there some extra space?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I'll measure when I get back but it shouldn't be a problem. I left a lot of space in between the kettles to run plumbing through.

Wanted to bump this up. Everything has been sold besides the stand

Stand is still in great condition and can fit up to 55 gallon drums. It is located in central Virginia. Couldn't figure out how to edit the thread, but the stand is now $700 OBO

Back