Frustrated hunting for tower parts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joker_on_Jack

Reaction score
I am in the process of building up a Danby kegerator into a nice triple tower. I have 3 Pearlic 630SS taps already and all my lines, thus I just need some nice elbow shanks and a tower. I can't seem to find anywhere that sells stainless elbow shanks or towers without any hardware that are drilled for 3 holes.

It looks like Krome makes every elbow shank on the planet, and the C331 seems to be the one I am looking for. However, I cant seem to find anywhere that will sell them in small quantities.

I have only been able to find one vendor that lists a three hole drilled tower only: Link. Unfortunately they are sold out...

Can anyone point me to a magical sight that might get me to stainless keg supply heaven? Bargain fittings, do you want to expand your oh so loved business to include kegging supplies?:tank:

When you see a tower with faucets/shanks/etc already loaded, know that the retailer assembles same.
A phone call inquiry about buying a bare tower could be fruitful.

Otoh, unless one is already sitting on a set of faucets and shanks, the cost-effective solution just might be having the tower pre-built to your specs...

Cheers!

Thanks for the replies guys. Those ACU towers look really nice, I'm thinking that the insulated ones would work nicely with the passive copper tower cooling I am going to run.

It looks like chicompany and micromatic stock the shanks I am looking for at about $50 a piece. It looks like homebrewstuff has them also but at $18 it seems too good to be true. Can you confirm that those are full stainless shank and elbow and not just stainless elbow with platted copper shank?

Thanks,

I have probed amazon pretty well, and did find that seller. Of course 1 of the 10 reviews is a 1star for it being a plated brass shank and a SS barb. I will have to call on the other, or simply take your lead and head to ebay.

Back