From Golden, CO - Not a Coors drinker

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkiGladys

Reaction score
Golden City Brewery advertises itself as the second largest brewery in Golden, and they sell out of their garage.
Counting local homebrewers that I know, I can probably claim to be the 10-15th largest brewery in Golden. We'll never catch up to Coors, but we can try.

Started brewing about a year ago and have not stopped since. Over 15 batches in that time. Looking for good new ideas.

See you around the forum.:tank:

Also, how do I get my messages to include the list of my current projects (i.e. primary, secondary, bottled , kegged, etc.)?

Welcome!

I went to school at the Mines, and worked in Golden for nearly a decade. Going back there still smells like home to me, and I couldn;t begin to tell you how much Coors I drank taking the 'short tour'* of the brewery.

*short tour = go straight upstairs to the tasting room for 3 free beers. Hell, we had it worked out when the shift changes were, so we could extend it to 6.

Back