FREE SHIPPING from Nor Cal Brewing Solutions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hay guys... Well you know I wouldn't let you down for a free shipping promo around the holidays! So from Wednesday morning at 12:01AM till Friday night at 11:59PM I am going to do a free shipping promo. Yes its short only because we are SLAMMED in the fab shop right now, but I didn't want to leave you all hanging! I have received a SHIP LOAD of Pm's and some even replied to last years thread..LOL Maybe I need to date them. Baaahhhaaaaa

So Reply to this thread and I will PM you the code.

We will have a LOT of items on sale for the 3 days as well. ALL our custom paddles and a LOT of false bottom systems as well.

This is going to be USA LOWER 48 ONLY Sorry HI and AK.... I'll get you guys later this year.

Cheers
Jay

Jaybird, what's the password "ka kaaawww, ka kaaawww", no?

Please send and thanks for this deal! Happy gobble day

Hey! Code please :)

Was just about to hit checkout on a sparge assembly and thought I'd check to see if there were any promo codes floating around. Good thing I checked! Will you be discounting the sparge assemblies as well?

Hey! Code please :)

Was just about to hit checkout on a sparge assembly and thought I'd check to see if there were any promo codes floating around. Good thing I checked! Will you be discounting the sparge assemblies as well?

You are all set up DurkaDan...

PM sent.

Cheers
Jay

Back