Free shipping from Jaybird and Nor Cal Brewing Solutions!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok guys my shipping crew is going to KILL me after the 25% off sale but here we go.

I am going to do a FREE SHIPPING HBT ONLY promo for Memorial Day for orders over $79.00

The HBT OFFER is for CONTINENTAL USA ONLY....Sorry Alaska and Hawaii this time you guys have to be left out. For me to be able to do this I have to be able to ship ground.

This offer will expire 11:59 PM the night of June 1st

To get the PROMO code just reply to this thread and I will PM you.

Cheers
Jay

I'd love free shipping!

I would love to get a promo code. Can it "work" on a custom order for a stand for my false bottom?

Well I can't wait to build you one YOOP!

Great job on the April fools sale, I'll bite this time too!

Thanks man! The April of FOOLS sale was a TOTAL BLAST! I LOVED doing it..

PM's sent.

Cheers
Jay

Ill take a code, too. Hard to believe I forgot a few things for the last sale...

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Well time to order my dip tube. Love the false bottom by the way my brewing mate was amazed as I am at the quality. Promo code please.

Ill take a code, too. Hard to believe I forgot a few things for the last sale...

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew
ha ha ha..RIGHT! How could you have!

Well time to order my dip tube. Love the false bottom by the way my brewing mate was amazed as I am at the quality. Promo code please.

Thanks for the complement man! I sure do love building them!

PM's sent guys.

Cheers
Jay

That'll be just about in time to fill up the fermenters when I empty them from this week's brews!

I'll take some free ship.

Loads of free shipping orders coming in! Thanks a bunch guys! We are packing like crazy. IF you ordered grain and yeast we aren't going to ship them till Tuesday. I don't want your yeast and grain to sit in a warehouse till Tuesday.

Cheers
Jay

Back